The Hioki BT3562 6V/60V Battery HiTesters and BT3563 6V/60V/300V Battery HiTester support simultaneous high-speed measurement of internal resistance (IR) and battery voltage (OCV) for the ever-expanding production lines of increasingly larger lithium-ion low resistance batteries, and other battery packs for high voltage applications.
- Four-Terminal AC Method
- The four-terminal, 1-kHz AC method uses four contact probes to measure resistance independently of that of the measurement leads.
- Measurement Error Detection
- Detects test probe contact failure and broken leads, for 100% measurement reliability.
- Minor drift and gain fluctuations within the internal measurement circuitry are automatically corrected to maintain high accuracy.
- Averaging Function
- Stable readings can be consistently obtained by averaging two to 16 measurements.
Features of Battery HiTester Series
- High Precision
- Resistance: ±0.5% rdg. ±5 digit
- Voltage: ±0.01% rdg. ±3 digit
- High Resolution
- Resistance: 0.1 µΩ (3 mΩ range)
- Voltage: 10 µV (6 V range)
- Quick Response
- Resistance & Voltage Simultaneous measurements within 18 ms
- The 3 mΩ range (with 0.1 µΩ resolution) is ideal for testing ever lower-resistance large cells
- The 6 V range (with 10 µV resolution and 0.01% accuracy) is ideal for the high-precision voltage measurements required for cell testing
- Provides high-speed measurement of high-voltage battery packs, for improving productivity
High Speed Interfaces
The fastest 10 ms measurement data can be transferred via the standard RS-232C interface at up to 38,400 bps. Models with the -01 suffix include a GP-IB interface.
Triggering, measurement configuration loading, and zero adjustment can be externally controlled. Output signals provide comparator results, end-of-measurement events, and measurement errors.
- Brands HIOKI
- Product Code: Hioki BT3562 6V-60V Battery Impedance Tester
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: Rp. 77,725,000.00.00